Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Can't keep track


So, where was I? Oh ya. I had promised a race update and pictures from Manchester. Then I wrote about a whirl of travel to NorCal for Peanut Butter & Co team camp.

And, now? It's been a heck of a couple days traveling.

Sunday I raced in California... made it to my own bed in Boulder by 1:30 am Sunday night/Monday morning... unpack/laundry/repack/say hello to Greg and Elke on Monday... Tuesday I was back at the airport and on my way to Germany.

I will spend the next 10 days here in Buttgen, Germany in preparation for Track World Championships with Team USA.

I should have more downtime to update this bloggy thing this week. So, check back because I will begin the updates from Manchester and move toward the present.

Last time I was in Germany it was to pick up a car we had purchased and make a little vacation out of it. Looks like King Kong got the best of this car in the Frankfurt airport.

No comments: