Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Family


Last time I wrote I had just gotten home from LA Track Camp. Since then, I have been back to LA for some individual training, back home, to Florida, and now I am back in LA for Track Camp II.

Travel took it's toll but I am here this week to concentrate on fully giving it my best on the track and then fully recovering in the hotel at night.

Some pictures from this past weekend in Florida for my brother's wedding. I am so lucky to have such a cool new sister-in-law! I joked that I was afraid she would call off the wedding and, although, I wasn't fully serious, I kept thinking "this is too good to be true." And, you know the saying. :) No, really, my brother deserves Amy and they will provide each other a lifetime of happiness... and laughs.

The setting was perfect. The beaches in the panhandle of Florida rival those of the most beautiful beaches in the world. White sand and crystal clear water.
In a rare photo together... in the same state!

Mom's side of the family minus the cousins.
Surfing with my cousin Sam.
My dad and best-man.
A very beautiful couple... in the swamps of Florida.
Coolest groom's cake ever! Beattles theme.
Ok, off to the velodrome for some fast riding. Race simulation today!!

1 comment:

Mrs. Sully said...

Wish we could have been there to see Chris and Amy's big day - and to catch up with you!!