Saturday, June 12, 2010

Tulsa Tough Day 3


I have delayed this posting because I was waiting for some cool photos. Unfortunately, I have cool photos... but not from Sunday. Let me explain.

Coryn, my 17 year old teammate bad ass, WON on Sunday! That means we took 2 out of 3 crits in Tulsa. Having only a squad of 3... you can call that sweetness.

So, I wanted the winning salute picture of Coryn but all I could come up with his her crash photo from Saturday. But, they are such cool photos and everyone was ok... therefore, its totally appropriate to post them.

Two teammates at the start of Saturday. Coryn on the left and Ruth on the right. These 2 were so easy and fun to travel with... yes, 17 years old and 16 years old. I was called mama Higgins for the weekend.
Oops... here we go.
This is why they call it "Tulsa Rough"
All ok in the end!

I was home for a couple days and gone again. This weekend I am in Blaine, MN racing on the track! Updates to follow.



No comments: