Thursday, December 25, 2008

Boxing Day

Christmas is done... well here down under.  It wasn't festive or exciting but I will give more details later.  Not to be a downer but I spent the whole day alone driving around Tasmania avoiding my new "home" because there was sickness lurking in the apartment.

For now, I am on my way to start the 5 days of racing called the Tasmanian Carnivals.  I have been joined by 3 American male racers.  Andrew Armstrong is sick.  Dean Tracy and Kelyn Akuna arrived last night without bikes.  So it looks like I will be the only one racing today, maybe.  Men, what are we going to do with them?

Ok- more tonight when I get home.  

Merry Christmas to all those back home!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Cari! Ewin tells the story of spending his Christmas at the local Ampol servo (gas station) down in Tassie waiting for the racing to begin.
Just remember to keep fighting in the Tassie Carnivals. Its a long week (esp if you don't come from Tassie), but keep fighting and you'll come good. Enjoy!
Monique and Ewin